My sister Syl attended an event which inspired her… this is what she said:
When I attended the screening of the DVD by Wayne Dyer called “There is a spiritual solution for every problem” he quoted the following which is partly attributed to Mother Theresa. I loved it so much I decided to search for it on the internet and thought I would share it with you...
Found written on the wall in Mother Teresa's home for children in Calcutta:
- People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered.
Forgive them anyway.
- If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
Be kind anyway.
- If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies.
- If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you.
Be honest and sincere anyway.
- What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight.
- If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous.
Be happy anyway.
- The good you do today, will often be forgotten.
Do good anyway.
- Give the best you have, and it will never be enough.
Give your best anyway.
- In the final analysis, it is between you and God.
It was never between you and them anyway.
………… this version is credited to Mother Teresa